- The Controller of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”) is Elephant AI Sp z o.o. seated in Milanówek which operates the Website under the name elephantai.io/community/ .
- Personal data of Customers/Users collected by the Controller through the Website are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, and the Law on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018.
- The Controller processes personal data for the purpose of:
- to send its own commercial information and content promoting the Controller’s services and activities – on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- performance of the Contracts executed by the Controller on the Website Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- to fulfill the Controller’s statutory obligations under the law – based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR,
- realization of the Controller’s legitimate interest in protecting its rights, which includes asserting or defending against claims, including for the purpose of processing complaints – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
- realization of the Controller’s legitimate interest in conducting analysis of service users’ activity and use of the Website in order to improve the applied functionalities – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- realization of the Controller’s legitimate interest, consisting of marketing and advertising of the service’s activities, as well as maintaining relations with Customers and responding to contact from Customers – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- The Controller protects Customers’ personal data from disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as from other instances of disclosure, loss, and from destruction or unauthorized modification through appropriate system and technical safeguards.
- The Customer has the right to access his personal data and to know whether the Controller is processing the data in accordance with its purpose.
- The Customer has the right to request the Controller to restrict the processing of data.
- The Customer may change his/her data himself/herself by requesting the Controller to change or correct it when it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The Customer has the right to be forgotten – complete deletion of data, for this purpose he should apply to the Controller through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Controller reserves the right to refuse to delete data, in cases specified in generally applicable laws.
- The Customer may request the Controller to transfer data previously provided by the Customer to another Controller
- Customers’ personal data obtained for the performance of the contract will be processed for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and then for the time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be made against the Controller, i.e. warranty claims or claims from tax authorities (up to 5 years).
- Customers’ personal data obtained on the basis of consent for processing for marketing purposes will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- The Controller reserves the right to transfer Customer data, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to third parties for the purpose of performing the contract for the Customer. Third parties in this case may be, for example, payment operators, courier companies, accounting offices. In the above cases, the Controller will transfer only the data necessary to perform a specific activity under the contract.
- The Controller may be obliged to hand over the Client’s personal data, at the request of the relevant services and authorities, i.e. the court or the prosecutor, without the Client’s knowledge only on the basis of applicable laws after prior verification of their legitimacy.
- The Controller declares that it does not use mechanisms relying on automated decision-making.
- In a situation where the Client makes a request for an entitlement under the above rights, the Controller shall meet the request or refuse to meet it immediately, but no later than within one month after receiving it. If, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, the Controller will not be able to fulfill the request within one month, it will fulfill it within another two months informing the Client in advance – within one month of receiving the request – of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
- In the event of a violation of the processing rules, the Client has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, based in Warsaw (00-193) at Stawki 2 Street.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on the disk of the user of websites. Cookies help website administrator manage these websites and improve the quality of the content provided.
- Device recognition are mechanisms to “read” the type of device from which a user connects to a website. These mechanisms also identify the operating system used on a particular device, the time zone from which the connection is made, the size and resolution of the screen, etc. These mechanisms are designed to adapt the appearance, size and other parameters of the website to a particular device. This information is not used to identify a specific person.
- The Controller uses the information contained in system logs (e.g. IP address) resulting from the general rules of connections carried out on the Internet. This information is used for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. Besides, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
- The Controller uses types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies – these are files that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. The storage of these files is not dependent on closing the browser.
- Custom cookies – set by the Controller’s services.
- Third-party cookies – set by services other than the Controller.
- The Controller uses both its own and third-party cookies.
- The Controller divides cookies into two groups:
- cookies necessary for the use of the website belonging to the Controller, which ensure the proper functioning of the website and its basic functions. Lack of consent to their use will restrict the user’s use of the services offered on the websites belonging to the Controller.
- residual cookies, which provide the Controller with analytical and marketing data in order to improve the quality of the presented content. Lack of consent for their use will not restrict the user from using the functionality of the Controller’s website
- Cookies are necessary for the Controller to provide basic services related to the offered products. The Controller uses proprietary cookies to enable users to log in to their accounts and complete transactions on the Website. Therefore, at least one user authorization per session is necessary to authorize a given user.
- The Controller uses third-party cookies for our legitimate interests and to improve the functioning of the Website.
- If the User selects “Allow all” it will mean that he/she accepts all cookies that are placed on the Website and confirms that he/she has read the information about cookies and the purposes of their use:
- In the case of essential cookies, the User’s consent is not required, as such cookies ensure the full and uninterrupted functioning of the Controller’s website. These cookies are exempt from the requirement to obtain the User’s consent in accordance with Article 173(3) of the Telecommunications Law.
- If the User does not consent to the storage of cookies on the device in use, he/she can select the “Allow Necessary” option. By selecting this option, the User will reject all but technically necessary cookies that are applied to the Website.
- You can manage your cookie preferences in detail by selecting the “Personalize” box on the cookie banner displayed.
- It is possible to manage cookies by changing browser settings. Most often, managing cookies is possible from the “Settings” menu. In this menu you can find out how to delete cookies, block the saving of new cookies or set a notification when a new cookie is saved.